Project/Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
- M.P.H., Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, University of Illinois School of Public Health, 1991.
Current RoleEnvironment, Safety, and Health (ESH) Coordinator and Environmental Compliance Representative, Environmental Science Division.
CapabilitiesCoordination of ESH program and maintenance of compliance with Argonne and DOE requirements; multi-disciplinary environmental auditing and assessment; research in emergency planning and response and infrastructure protection.
- ESH coordinator: Interactions with employees to maintain and foster a safe, healthy work environment, at both on-site and off-site work locations.
- Project leader: Federal Emergency Management Agency Radiological Emergency Preparedness program – preparation and evaluation of emergency preparedness at nuclear power plants.
- Analyst: Argonne Infrastructure Assurance Center – technical support and analysis for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security; environmental audits and assessments at DOD facilities.
- Consultant: Analysis and research for ongoing projects in Argonne’s Energy and Environmental Systems Division.