Xi Hui Jiang
Environmental Data Specialist
Environmental Software and Data Management Department
- A.A.S., Computer Science, Richard J. Daley College, 2004.
Current RoleEnvironmental Data Specialist, Ecological Resources and Systems, performing geospatial analysis and providing project-specific technical support.
CapabilitiesGeospatial analysis, web site development and maintenance, database design and data query, habitat analysis and mapping, data acquisition and maintenance.
- Programming/development: Georeference data for Maywood project; maps for the Flaming Gorge Dam channel morphology and habitat study; program to record registered users for a RESRAD workshop.
- Data acquisition/maintenance: Map verification and updates from aerial photography for Argonne site project, data reports for Maywood project, information gathering about radioactive source cases for RADIATION RISK CODE project.
- Technical support: Updating and maintenance of the RESRAD web site; use of Adobe After Effects to determine the effects of Flaming Gorge Dam operations on fish behavior; enhancement of security during data storage and exchange.
- Field assistant: Fish habitat sampling for Flaming Gorge project; equipment maintenance and monitoring for Argonne wetlands project.