Principal Environmental Systems Engineer
Energy & Environmental Systems Department
- M.S., Inorganic Chemistry, Iowa State University, 1972.
Current RolePrincipal Environmental Systems Engineer, Ecological Resources and Systems, with responsibility for analysis, authorship, and audits related to environmental compliance and environmental impacts.
CapabilitiesEnvironmental compliance specialist in air quality, hazardous waste, hazardous waste site characterization/remediation; familiarity with conventional and renewable energy technologies and their associated environmental impacts.
- Lead analyst: Assessments of the resilience of critical infrastructures for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Principal author: Resilience Assessment of Critical Transportation and Energy Infrastructures in Alaska; technology overviews for programmatic environmental impact statements (EISs) for solar and wind renewable energy facilities on federal lands.
- Lead environmental engineer: Draft and final EIS for federal grant renewal for the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System.
- Lead auditor: Internal environmental compliance assessments of various military installations overseas and within the contiguous United States.