Climate & Atmospheric Science Department
- Ph.D., Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, Purdue University, 2012.
Current RolePostdoctoral Researcher, Atmospheric Science and Climate Research.
CapabilitiesResearch in atmospheric remote sensing utilizing radar wind profiler and sodar measurements.
- Instrument development: Development and testing of airborne GPS radio occultation instrument system.
- Field campaign: Participated in several data collection field campaigns; led real-time data quality control and airborne instrument system troubleshooting efforts.
- Awards: Faculty for the Future Fellowship, Schlumberger Foundation (2007-2012); Recipient of Women in Science Award at Purdue University, IN for 2008 and 2012.
- Author: Several peer-reviewed publications.