Hydrologic and Water Quality Modeler
Hydrology, Remediation, and Risk-based Restoration Department
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology.
- M.E., Hydraulic Engineering, IHE Delft.
Current RoleHydrologic and water quality data analytics and modeling.
CapabilitiesWatershed, hydraulic and hydrologic modeling; water quality monitoring and modeling; watershed management; sustainability and climate change.
- Modeler: Surface water quantity and quality modeling of the Chicago waterways; Watershed scale modeling of highly urbanized land use.
- Assistant director: A multidisciplinary research center that represents different engineering programs and provides research, educational, and outreach services.
- Assistant research scientist: Contributed to ongoing research and supervised graduate and undergraduate students.
- Teacher: Graduate level course on modeling environmental systems/stormwater modeling; undergraduate level course on hydrology.